The two most popular questions that people ask us: 1) what language you are dealing with a local; 2) as you earn per journey. If the box to connect two of these questions, then I'll reveal to you a way how to learn a foreign language and when that accumulate on a journey through travelers.
To do this, you must have the following:
1. Desire to learn new things.
2. Free housing.
Instruction "how to teach a foreign language and earn"
Method is suitable for anyone who has the desire to travel or to travelers because they are sources of both money and foreign language.
1. Sign up in the international system of Airbnb (bonus link)
This is the site of the deposit and rent worldwide. You can find rental options in almost any city in the world. As in conventional apartments and houses and yachts, houses in trees, underground bunkers and any option that you can imagine. We constantly use this option especially in expensive countries (e.g., Chile), when proposals on airbnb is often cheaper than any hostels and hotels, and much more comfort and convenience (+ hair dryer, living room + kitchen + dinning Internet + other bonuses).
2. Add your accommodation to the system
After registering, click on "become a master" and tell us about your accommodation. This can be a room, a whole apartment or vacation home. Need a little description in English (use if necessary, free translator translate.google.com) and some photos, which can be done on a regular phone. Only priberites' housing to look attractive.
Can see in advance using the search on the site in your city, other hosts (hosts): what are their prices, which describe what reviewers.
When drafting the description note in the list that you have: iron, possibility to cook in the kitchen, free parking, hangers, etc. All this must be true and serve as "bait" for potential tenants;-)
In the description can specify that learning a foreign language (English, Spanish, Chinese or whatever) and can arrange the Exchange, if the client wishes. You give him practice Russian, and he/she will help you with a foreign language.
Typically, travelers arriving in another country, trying to understand the local culture, and local language much improves the chances "to join". And a traveler interested in language learning.
For example, we're talking first Chairman (from Australia and the United States), and later in Spanish (Latin America).
3. Rules for adoption of a guest
We as guests have already compiled a list of nice things that make someone stay home more comfortable, and after and mutual feedback.
- don't forget about the minutia type: toilet paper, detergent for dishes, clean towels in the kitchen and bathroom.
The traveler is not taking with a brush for toilet, and buying every time for a new home. Such things make the environment cozier, and the mood better.
- check in advance the rules and the time of entry.
Need it to guest not stood by the door a couple of hours until you return from work. Do visitors might not be possible to call upon arrival or go on the Internet.
- and, by the way, about the Internet. It must be in the House, it's the same necessary thing, like water in a bathtub or a sheet on a bed. It must be stable and at least slow.
- If a man is going to come for a week or more, do not hesitate to make discounts and special offers. So the visitor will understand that your offer is more profitable competitor and adds loyalty.
- be friendly and hospitable. Very nice, when you come to a stranger, and there you take as an old friend, ask if everything is in order and do not need any assistance, whether you want to tell about interesting places, etc.
4. About payment
The important issue is money: how to receive them? In the system of Airbnb is easy. After the guest has decided to stay with you, he confirms the booking. If this means his bank card are transferred to the account of Airbnb. And then, when the guest enters to you, Airbnb transferred the funds to you for all time of their stay guests online. This is done to protect both sides. Commission system (approximately 10-15%) paying guest.
If the guest enjoyed it and he decided to stay longer you have paid through the period you can take cash or request payment via Airbnb again as arrange. Usually, all agree in cash.
5. About language
Feel free to make mistakes. The most important thing is to overcome the "language barrier" when it seems that you do not understand, so silent as a fish.
If you do not keep silent, trying to make myself understood, on the other hand will help to express the idea. And if ask to fix it correctly, then the matter will go even better.
Get a tour of the House to guest knew where that is (kitchen appliances, washing machine, etc.), as the door is locked, how do I turn on hot and cold water. Can make the crib on a piece or glue tips directly on all subjects that are telling. This can quickly memorize new words and make this game. Also tips can be done in two languages (a Russian-transcription, to est ' vot tak) to guest, too, knew that you can speak your native language.
You can also eat popcorn and watch Russian movies with foreign subtitles or foreign movies in original language with Russian subtitles. Unless, of course, about this agree:-) Or have a stroll through the city together. The way some owners then earn so, driving the paid private tours of their city.
1. Until the guest has not paid for the reservation, in personal correspondence, you won't be able to write each other type of phone contacts, links to social networks or e-mail. Airbnb system will hide this information. You can try writing different tricks, type 1 dva three 4 five, but then the adoption of the guest will be under your responsibility, and if anything, the system will not guarantee a refund because they do not pass through them.
2. Feedback is a good thing, because they often pay attention to potential tenants to make a first impression on housing and on the host. Once the guest leaves, you can be the first to write a review about it that leads to the answer and write a review for you. When the two sides will write to withdraw, you will see that she wrote the other side.
3. If you do not have their own homes, but are you interested in traveling to airbnb, you too can sign up via our link and get this discount on first trip as 1300 rubles.
Travel and do not be afraid of foreign languages, friends!